These are some essential resources for parents, to help you get the most from being part of our community.
- The What is an Educate Together School? booklet explains the core principles, mission and values of an Educate Together School.
- The Educate Together Charter is the fundamental legal basis of the Educate Together movement. Educate Together schools are run according to this Charter.
- A brief description of the Learn Together Curriculum that we teach in Blessington Educate Together National School.
- The What, Why and How of children’s learning in primary school, a video by the National Council for Curriculum and Assesment.
- PDFs of the primary school curriculum from the National Council for Curriculum and Assesment.
- The Children First National Guidelines for the protection and welfare of children from the Department of Children and Youth Affairs.